Your First Visit
Dental Visits do not have to be stressful. Your City Dental doctor and staff are looking forward to meeting you, and making your first visit as comfortable, pain-free, and stress free as possible. You will get an examination that addresses your concerns first and will also include checking for :
- Tooth Decay
- Gum Disease
- Bone Loss
- And Oral Cancer
Your Dentist and staff will explain the findings and will answer any questions that you may have. A customized plan for your dental care will be made. You will then decide which treatments you would like to start. If there is an emergency, or if you and your City Dental team decide, the treatments will begin during your first visit. The City Dental Guarantee to you is:
- You will get an honest and professional evaluation.
- You will not be pressured or “sold” on any treatments.
- You will get the most affordable fees and the latest dental technology.
- You will get a gentle and caring treatment.
If possible, please bring the following to save time during your first visit:
- Any recent dental X-rays (if available)
- Insurance ID Card (if you have insurance)
- New patient forms (download below)